weisheng3302: Moisturizer Products
Dec 2 2015 at 01:36am
Moisturisers increase skin's hydration, making it softer and more pliable. Naturally occurring skin lipids and sterols as well as artificial or natural oils, humectants, emollients, footybingo.com.au/ lubricants, etc. may be part of the composition of commercial skin moisturizers.
When the skin is damaged, repair is dependent on retarding the humidity loss from the skin.
- Moisturizers are defined as chemicals that increase the water content of the stratum corneum and are hydrating agents.
- Moisturizers contain occlusive and/or humectant agents as ingredients.
- These ingredients include the same or similar natural skin ralph lauren australia components (biomimetic).
Occlusive agents physically block the loss of water from the skin.
- These hydrophobic agents form an occlusive film on the skin that reduces TEWL by preventing evaporation of water from the stratum corneum.
- These agents may also help to restore the lipid barrier of the skin, helping with skin cellular regeneration.
- Petrolatum, beeswax, lanolins and oils are good examples of occlusive agents.
Humectant agents capture water molecules for your skin, and are an important part of every sensitive skin care routine.
- The water is drawn from the deeper dermis, rarely the environment.
- The hydration of the stratum corneum normalizes the intercellular lipids and the natural desquamation process, ensuring a graceful skin.
- The skin becomes more resistant to drying conditions.
- Humectants imitate the action of natural hydrophilic humectants in the stratum corneum, helping skin to heal and rejuvenate.
- These chemicals include alpha hydroxy acids, lactic acids, amino acids, glycerine, propylene glycol and urea.
- Some of these agents are the components of the dermal natural moisturizing factors.
'Barrier-repairing' products include lipids that are similar to the dermal intercellular lipids. The combinations of fatty acids, ceramide and cholesterol in the moisturizers may help to repair lipid bilayers affected by soaps, solvents and extreme dry, cold weather conditions by replacing key lipid components.
Moisturizers include ralph lauren outlet other ingredients besides occlusive agents and/or humectants.
- Ingredients may improve the skin's softness by lubricating and filling in the spaces between dry skin cells. These will be listed as the active ingredients in the ingredient list on a moisturizer.
- The 'inactive' ingredients emulsify, solubilize, stabilize, suspend and /or disperse ingredients in order to create a visually pleasing product.
- Most moisturizers have 65-85% water in a lotion form with water acting as an agent to disperse the active and inactive ingredients. The high water proportion also serves to allow absorption of some components and evaporation of the moisturizer. The water acts as a temporary hydrating agent.
- Moisturizers in a cream presentation contain less water and more oils or occlusive agents.
- Ointments are oil-based mixtures with a marginal amount or no water in the product. These products are commonly very occlusive and greasy. An example would be pure petroleum jelly.
It is composed by zhanhong1 2015-12-02 z3.Other About Lois Vuitton Outlet Article：bonzipal.com/index.php?do=/blog/2083728/i-desire-therefore-i-am-christian-entrepreneur-lectures/ www.beautyfairever.com/discussion-forum/topic/motivating-employees-with-awards-rewards-incentives/ www.culturalknots.com/index.php?do=/blog/30327/meditation-and-brainwave-entrainment/